We have created useful videos to show you the correct way of applying adult incontinence aids.
Putting on correctly incontience pads and briefs it’s important to increase comfort and efficiency. However, sometimes people don’t know how to do that, especially when the person they look after is bedridden.
If you haven’t had the chance to be taught how to apply dult diapers correctly or if you are not sure you remember all the steps, these videos will show you how to proceed.
Fill in the form to be redirected to the page containing the free video tutorials for every type of Egosan® product.
What you will learn
1. how to prepare a device before using it
2. how to put on different types of adult diapers
- applying belted briefs in a standing and in a lying position
- applying briefs in a standing and in a lying position
- applying shaped pads in a standing and in a lying position
- applying pants in a standing and in a lying position