WHAT WE OFFER
Santex has for years now been a recognised partner of the Italian National Health Service, and is thus able to guarantee a reliable service, continually subjected to rigorous checks and controls.
What we offer
- Dressing items
- A complete range of plaster bandages, wadding and tubular mesh
- Kits and materials in nonwoven fabric
- A complete range of products for all types of incontinence in a full range of sizes, to meet the user’s every need.
- Complete control over the production chain: products made by Santex entirely in Italy, using certified materials.
- Top-quality products and services able to cut consumption and costs.
- Consulting and training services provided directly by our specialised healthcare staff on how to use our products correctly, as well as problem solving.
- Support for consumption evaluation to optimise spending and management, also by means of periodic indexed reports.
- Periodic checks on the complete management of the service.
- Fully computerised user management system.
- Traceability of products distributed.
Want to know more? Contact Us!
Why choose Santex as a supplier?
- Our products are the fruit of on-going research and collaboration with top experts in the sector (gynaecologist, urologists, charge nurses, nurses, rest home and hospital staff …).
- 56 years of experience in the field of healthcare: family business with deep roots in the local area, with the third generation now at the helm.
- Over 50 dedicated nurses.
- 150,000 users served in their own homes.
- Just-in-time telephone consulting (dedicated call centre/toll-free service for users and local health authority staff).
- Fast, reliable delivery times.
- Simplified management and logistics, with a single supplier able to cover the whole range of incontinence products.
- A corporate system able to directly manage and guarantee rapid deliveries all over Italy.
- 8% of turnover invested yearly in technological innovation.
- Guaranteed quality, environmental, energy and ethical certifications.